Development and characterization of solid and porous polylactide-multiwall carbon nanotube composites
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 43–53, January 2011
How to Cite
Rizvi, R., Khan, O. and Naguib, H. E. (2011), Development and characterization of solid and porous polylactide-multiwall carbon nanotube composites. Polym Eng Sci, 51: 43–53. doi: 10.1002/pen.21792
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!