The curing retardation and mechanism of high temperature vulcanizing silicone rubber filled with superconductive carbon blacks
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 170–178, January 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Pang, M., Xu, Q., Lu, H., Zhang, J. and Feng, S. (2011), The curing retardation and mechanism of high temperature vulcanizing silicone rubber filled with superconductive carbon blacks. Polym Eng Sci, 51: 170–178. doi: 10.1002/pen.21793
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2010
- Postdoctoral Scientific Research Item of Shandong Province. Grant Number: 200603086
- Key Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province of China. Grant Number: ZR2009BZ006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20574043, 20874057
- Key Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province of China. Grant Number: Z2007B02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!