Plastic deformation of low-density polyethylene reinforced with biodegradable polylactide, Part 2: Creep characterization and modeling
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 126–132, January 2011
How to Cite
Rezgui, F., G'Sell, C., Dahoun, A., Hiver, J.M. and Sadoun, T. (2011), Plastic deformation of low-density polyethylene reinforced with biodegradable polylactide, Part 2: Creep characterization and modeling. Polym Eng Sci, 51: 126–132. doi: 10.1002/pen.21796
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!