Effect of carbon black structure on low-strain conductivity of polypropylene and low-density polyethylene composites
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 549–556, March 2012
How to Cite
Fathi, A., Hatami, K. and Grady, B. P. (2012), Effect of carbon black structure on low-strain conductivity of polypropylene and low-density polyethylene composites. Polym Eng Sci, 52: 549–556. doi: 10.1002/pen.22115
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1030613
- College of Engineering at the University of Oklahoma
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!