Preparation and properties of epoxy nanocomposites. Part 2: The effect of dispersion and intercalation/exfoliation of organoclay on mechanical properties
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 607–614, March 2012
How to Cite
Ngo, T.-D., Ton-That, M.-T., Hoa, S.V. and Cole, K.C. (2012), Preparation and properties of epoxy nanocomposites. Part 2: The effect of dispersion and intercalation/exfoliation of organoclay on mechanical properties. Polym Eng Sci, 52: 607–614. doi: 10.1002/pen.22123
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: N00784
- Development of Polymer Nanocomposites. Grant Number: N00004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!