Calcium carbonate composite hydrogel films: Particle packing and optical properties
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1317–1324, June 2012
How to Cite
Guvendiren, M., Soshinski, A. A., Gambogi, R. J. and Yang, S. (2012), Calcium carbonate composite hydrogel films: Particle packing and optical properties. Polym Eng Sci, 52: 1317–1324. doi: 10.1002/pen.23077
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Johnson and Johnson Consumer and Personal Products Worldwide, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (JJCPPW)
- Laboratory for Research on the Structure of Matter (LRSM; NSF). Grant Number: DMR05-20020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!