This article was published online on 11 April 2012. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 23 October 2012.
Rotational molding of polyethylene composites based on agave fibers †
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 2489–2497, December 2012
How to Cite
López-Bañuelos, R.H., Moscoso, F.J., Ortega-Gudiño, P., Mendizabal, E., Rodrigue, D. and González-Núñez, R. (2012), Rotational molding of polyethylene composites based on agave fibers . Polym Eng Sci, 52: 2489–2497. doi: 10.1002/pen.23168
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
- COECyTJAL. Grant Number: 25-2008-1024
- Groupe de Travail Québec-Mexico (GTQM 2009–2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!