Crystallization behavior and mechanical strength of poly(butylene succinate-co-ethylene glycol)-based nanocomposites using functionalized multiwalled carbon nanotubes
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 2506–2517, December 2012
How to Cite
Tan, L., Chen, Y., Zhou, W. and Ye, S. (2012), Crystallization behavior and mechanical strength of poly(butylene succinate-co-ethylene glycol)-based nanocomposites using functionalized multiwalled carbon nanotubes. Polym Eng Sci, 52: 2506–2517. doi: 10.1002/pen.23209
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51073076
- Graduate Students' Innovation Special Foundation of Jiangxi Province. Grant Number: YC10A030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!