Toughening of polyvinylchloride by methyl methacrylate–butadiene–styrene core–shell rubber particles: Influence of rubber particle size
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 2523–2529, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, C., Liu, H., Chen, M., Wu, G. and Zhang, H. (2012), Toughening of polyvinylchloride by methyl methacrylate–butadiene–styrene core–shell rubber particles: Influence of rubber particle size. Polym Eng Sci, 52: 2523–2529. doi: 10.1002/pen.23210
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51003007, 51073027, 51173020
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!