In situ fourier-transform infrared spectra analysis of hydrogen bond in polypropylene/chlorinated polypropylene/polyaniline composite
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 2627–2636, December 2012
How to Cite
Yang, L., Zhang, Z., Wang, X., Chen, J. and Li, H. (2012), In situ fourier-transform infrared spectra analysis of hydrogen bond in polypropylene/chlorinated polypropylene/polyaniline composite. Polym Eng Sci, 52: 2627–2636. doi: 10.1002/pen.23215
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- The National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2005CB623800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!