Polyvinylidene fluoride/poly(ethylene terephthalate) conductive composites for proton exchange membrane fuel cell bipolar plates: Crystallization, structure, and through-plane electrical resistivity
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 2552–2558, December 2012
How to Cite
Song, J., Mighri, F., Ajji, A. and Lu, C. (2012), Polyvinylidene fluoride/poly(ethylene terephthalate) conductive composites for proton exchange membrane fuel cell bipolar plates: Crystallization, structure, and through-plane electrical resistivity. Polym Eng Sci, 52: 2552–2558. doi: 10.1002/pen.23216
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Jiangsu Government Scholarship for Overseas Studies (China)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!