Block copolymer alignment method for mobility anisotropy and enhancement of poly(3-hexylthiophene) thin-film transistors
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 2581–2587, December 2012
How to Cite
Cheng, J.-W. J., Ho, J.-R., Tseng, Y.-W., Su, H.-J., Chien, C.-H., Tsiang, R. C.-C., Hsu, C. C., Chen, T.-R. and Chiang, C.-Y. (2012), Block copolymer alignment method for mobility anisotropy and enhancement of poly(3-hexylthiophene) thin-film transistors. Polym Eng Sci, 52: 2581–2587. doi: 10.1002/pen.23220
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 99-2627-E-194-001, NSC 99-2120-M-194-004, NSC 99-2221-E-194-033-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!