New epoxy thermosets obtained from diglycidylether of bisphenol a and modified hyperbranched polyesters with long aliphatic chains cured by diisocyanates
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 2597–2610, December 2012
How to Cite
Flores, M., Fernández-Francos, X., Jiménez-Piqué, E., Foix, D., Serra, À. and Ramis, X. (2012), New epoxy thermosets obtained from diglycidylether of bisphenol a and modified hyperbranched polyesters with long aliphatic chains cured by diisocyanates. Polym Eng Sci, 52: 2597–2610. doi: 10.1002/pen.23225
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN) and Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional (FEDER). Grant Numbers: MAT2011-27039-C03-01, MAT2011-27039-C03-02
- Comissionat per a Universitats i Recerca del DIUE de la Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009-SGR-1512
- Spanish Government. Grant Numbers: FPI-2009, FPU-2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!