Solution behavior of two novel anionic polyacrylamide copolymers hydrophobically modified with n-benzyl-n-octylacrylamide
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 2688–2694, December 2012
How to Cite
Kang, W., Wang, X., Wu, X., Meng, L., Liu, S., Xu, B. and Shan, X. (2012), Solution behavior of two novel anionic polyacrylamide copolymers hydrophobically modified with n-benzyl-n-octylacrylamide. Polym Eng Sci, 52: 2688–2694. doi: 10.1002/pen.23226
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20873181
- High-Tech Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 20110ZX05016-004
- Taishan Scholars Construction Engineering. Grant Number: ts20070704
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!