Effects of polyvinyl chloride and aluminum trichloride on structure and property of polyaniline composite films by electron beam deposition
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 502–506, March 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Rogachev, A.A., Zhou, B., Yarmolenko, M.A., Ragachev, A.V., Gorbachev, D.L. and Jiang, X. (2013), Effects of polyvinyl chloride and aluminum trichloride on structure and property of polyaniline composite films by electron beam deposition. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 502–506. doi: 10.1002/pen.23274
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50972059
- 2010-2012 Intergovernmental Cooperation Projects in Science and Technology of the Ministry of Science and Technology of People's Republic of China. Grant Number: No.: 5 & 6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!