The aspect ratio of epoxy matrix nanocomposites reinforced with graphene stacks
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 531–539, March 2013
How to Cite
Corcione, C. E., Freuli, F. and Maffezzoli, A. (2013), The aspect ratio of epoxy matrix nanocomposites reinforced with graphene stacks. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 531–539. doi: 10.1002/pen.23292
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Italian government under the project Prin 09 “Three phase composites obtained using a nanodispersed grafene in the polymeric matrix.”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!