Synthesis and characterization of a new guar gum 4-hydroxybenzoic acid resin and its use for the separation of heavy metal ions in industrial effluents
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 546–554, March 2013
How to Cite
Singh, A.V. and Kumawat, I. K. (2013), Synthesis and characterization of a new guar gum 4-hydroxybenzoic acid resin and its use for the separation of heavy metal ions in industrial effluents. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 546–554. doi: 10.1002/pen.23294
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!