Molecular simulations of poly(2,5-benzimidazole): Effect of water concentration, phosphoric acid doping, and temperature on hydrogen bonding and vehicular diffusion
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 597–608, March 2013
How to Cite
Li, S., Fried, J.R. and Colebrook, J. (2013), Molecular simulations of poly(2,5-benzimidazole): Effect of water concentration, phosphoric acid doping, and temperature on hydrogen bonding and vehicular diffusion. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 597–608. doi: 10.1002/pen.23295
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund. Grant Number: ACS PRF# 45666-AC5
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) Site Program in Membrane Applied Science and Technology. Grant Number: EEC Award #0139438
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!