Structure and performance of temperature-sensitive poly(vinylidene fluoride) hollow fiber membrane fabricated at different take-up speeds
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 571–579, March 2013
How to Cite
Shen, X., Zhao, Y., Chen, L., Feng, X., Yang, D., Zhang, Q. and Su, D. (2013), Structure and performance of temperature-sensitive poly(vinylidene fluoride) hollow fiber membrane fabricated at different take-up speeds. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 571–579. doi: 10.1002/pen.23302
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20774064
- Project of Science and Technical Development of China. Grant Number: 2007AA03Z533
- Key Grant Project of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 209005
- Science and Technical Development Foundation of Colleges and Universities, Tianjin, China. Grant Number: 20071214
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!