Synthesis and characterization of high performance, transparent interpenetrating polymer networks with polyurethane and poly(methyl methacrylate)
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 716–723, April 2013
How to Cite
Bird, S.A., Clary, D., Jajam, K.C., Tippur, H.V. and Auad, M.L. (2013), Synthesis and characterization of high performance, transparent interpenetrating polymer networks with polyurethane and poly(methyl methacrylate). Polym Eng Sci, 53: 716–723. doi: 10.1002/pen.23305
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA). Grant Numbers: HDTRA 1-09-1-0023, BRBAA08-F-2-0104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!