Uni- and biaxial impact behavior of double-gated nanoclay-reinforced polypropylene injection moldings
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 724–733, April 2013
How to Cite
Pettarin, V., Viau, G., Fasce, L., Viana, J. C., Pontes, A. J., Frontini, P. M. and Pouzada, A. S. (2013), Uni- and biaxial impact behavior of double-gated nanoclay-reinforced polypropylene injection moldings. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 724–733. doi: 10.1002/pen.23306
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- MINCyT (Argentina) - FCT (Portugal)
- Universities Nacional de Mar del Plata and Minho
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!