Influence of processing parameters on the structure of melt blended polyethylene/organoclay nanocomposites produced by a masterbatch route
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 689–698, April 2013
How to Cite
Besco, S., Modesti, M. and Lorenzetti, A. (2013), Influence of processing parameters on the structure of melt blended polyethylene/organoclay nanocomposites produced by a masterbatch route. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 689–698. doi: 10.1002/pen.23310
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!