New Polyurethane-based magnetostrictive composites: Dynamical mechanical properties
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 744–751, April 2013
How to Cite
Vilas, J.L., Laza, J.M., Rodríguez, C., Rodríguez, M. and León, L.M. (2013), New Polyurethane-based magnetostrictive composites: Dynamical mechanical properties. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 744–751. doi: 10.1002/pen.23311
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Basque Country Government
- ETORTEK programme
- ACTIMAT project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!