High energy density nanocomposites based on poly(vinylidene fluoride-chlorotrifluoroethylene) and barium titanate
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 897–904, April 2013
How to Cite
Wen, F., Xu, Z., Xia, W., Wei, X. and Zhang, Z. (2013), High energy density nanocomposites based on poly(vinylidene fluoride-chlorotrifluoroethylene) and barium titanate. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 897–904. doi: 10.1002/pen.23312
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2009CB623306
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFR50480
- National Nature Science Foundation of China-NSAF. Grant Numbers: 10976022, 50872107, 50903065
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!