Dielectric behavior of aluminum hydroxide-filled oil-extended ethylene-propylene-diene-monomer rubber composites in microwave fields
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 699–706, April 2013
How to Cite
Nair, A. B., Kalappura, U. G., Kurian, P. and Joseph, R. (2013), Dielectric behavior of aluminum hydroxide-filled oil-extended ethylene-propylene-diene-monomer rubber composites in microwave fields. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 699–706. doi: 10.1002/pen.23314
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!