Development of novel porous nasal scaffold using injection molding
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 762–769, April 2013
How to Cite
Teng, P.-T., Chern, M.-J., Shen, Y.-K. and Chiang, Y.-C. (2013), Development of novel porous nasal scaffold using injection molding. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 762–769. doi: 10.1002/pen.23317
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
- Taipei Medical University-National Taiwan University of Science and Technology Cooperation Project. Grant Number: TMU-NTUST-100-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!