Hsin-Tai Hu and Sheng-Yang Lee contributed equally to this work.
Processing and properties of hydrophilic electrospun polylactic acid/beta-tricalcium phosphate membrane for dental applications
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 833–842, April 2013
How to Cite
Hu, H.-T., Lee, S.-Y., Chen, C.-C., Yang, Y.-C. and Yang, J.-C. (2013), Processing and properties of hydrophilic electrospun polylactic acid/beta-tricalcium phosphate membrane for dental applications. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 833–842. doi: 10.1002/pen.23329
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- National Science Council (Project No. NSC-99-2231-B038-002, Taiwan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!