This work is a partial contribution of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), an agency of the US government and is not subject to copyright in the United States. Commercial equipment, instruments, or materials are identified only to adequately specify certain procedures. In no case does such identification imply recommendation or endorsement by NIST, nor does it imply that the products identified are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
Nanoscale characterization of interphase properties in maleated polypropylene-treated natural fiber-reinforced polymer composites†
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 888–896, April 2013
How to Cite
Nair, S. S., Hurley, D. C., Wang, S. and Young, T. M. (2013), Nanoscale characterization of interphase properties in maleated polypropylene-treated natural fiber-reinforced polymer composites. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 888–896. doi: 10.1002/pen.23330
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- National Research Initiative of the USDA Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service. Grant Number: #2005-02645
- USDA Wood Utilization Research Grant and Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: #30928022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!