Dielectric and mechanical properties of natural nanofibers-reinforced ethylene propylene diene rubber: Carrot foliage and corn gluten
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 874–881, April 2013
How to Cite
Rozik, N. N., Abd-El Messieh, S. L., Yaseen, A. A. and Shouk, A.-E.-H. A. (2013), Dielectric and mechanical properties of natural nanofibers-reinforced ethylene propylene diene rubber: Carrot foliage and corn gluten. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 874–881. doi: 10.1002/pen.23336
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!