Preparation and characterization of poly(trimethylene terephthalate)-poly(ethylene oxide terephthalate) segmented copolymer/multiwalled carbon nanotubes composites by in situ polymerization
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 914–922, May 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Liu, Y., Yao, C. and Yang, G. (2013), Preparation and characterization of poly(trimethylene terephthalate)-poly(ethylene oxide terephthalate) segmented copolymer/multiwalled carbon nanotubes composites by in situ polymerization. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 914–922. doi: 10.1002/pen.23337
- Issue online: 13 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!