Crystallization behavior and morphology of polylactide and PLA/clay nanocomposites in the presence of chain extenders
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1053–1064, May 2013
How to Cite
Najafi, N., Heuzey, M.C. and Carreau, P.J. (2013), Crystallization behavior and morphology of polylactide and PLA/clay nanocomposites in the presence of chain extenders. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1053–1064. doi: 10.1002/pen.23355
- Issue online: 13 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- NSERC (Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!