Synthesis of silver nanoparticles in electrospun polyacrylonitrile nanofibers using tea polyphenols as the reductant
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1099–1108, May 2013
How to Cite
Zou, M., Du, M., Zhu, H., Xu, C., Li, N. and Fu, Y. (2013), Synthesis of silver nanoparticles in electrospun polyacrylonitrile nanofibers using tea polyphenols as the reductant. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1099–1108. doi: 10.1002/pen.23358
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 50903072, 10902099
- Zhejiang Province Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: Y4100197
- Science Foundation of Zhejiang Sci-Tech University (ZSTU). Grant Number: 0901803-Y
- Young Researchers Foundation of Key Laboratory of Advanced Textile Materials and Manufacturing Technology, Ministry of Education, Zhejiang Sci-Tech University. Grant Number: 2011QN02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!