Enhanced polymer filling and uniform shrinkage of polymer and mold in a hot embossing process
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1314–1320, June 2013
How to Cite
He, Y., Fu, J., Zhao, P. and Chen, Z. C. (2013), Enhanced polymer filling and uniform shrinkage of polymer and mold in a hot embossing process. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1314–1320. doi: 10.1002/pen.23379
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50905162, 50930005, 51105334
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: LY12E05018
- The Foundation of Key Laboratory of Surface Functional Structure Manufacturing of Guangdong Higher Education Institutes, South China University of Technology. Grant Number: SFS-KF201003K
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!