Experimental investigation of the effect of residual stresses on rapid crack propagation in polyethylene (PE100) pipes
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1217–1222, June 2013
How to Cite
Guevara-Morales, A. and Leevers, P. (2013), Experimental investigation of the effect of residual stresses on rapid crack propagation in polyethylene (PE100) pipes. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1217–1222. doi: 10.1002/pen.23381
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
- Mexican National Council for Science and Technology (CONACyT) and Radius Systems Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!