Fabrication of polystyrene/multiwalled carbon nanotube composite films synthesized by in situ microemulsion polymerization
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1327–1336, June 2013
How to Cite
Patole, A. S., Patole, S. P., Yoo, J.-B., An, J.-H. and Kim, T.-H. (2013), Fabrication of polystyrene/multiwalled carbon nanotube composite films synthesized by in situ microemulsion polymerization. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1327–1336. doi: 10.1002/pen.23385
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2012
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011-0006268
- GRRC program of Gyeonggi province [(GRRC Sungkyunkwan 2010-B10), Development of carbon nanocomposite material for lightweight vehicle]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!