Fabrication of polystyrene/multiwalled carbon nanotube composite films synthesized by in situ microemulsion polymerization
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1327–1336, June 2013
How to Cite
Patole, A. S., Patole, S. P., Yoo, J.-B., An, J.-H. and Kim, T.-H. (2013), Fabrication of polystyrene/multiwalled carbon nanotube composite films synthesized by in situ microemulsion polymerization. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1327–1336. doi: 10.1002/pen.23385
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2012
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011-0006268
- GRRC program of Gyeonggi province [(GRRC Sungkyunkwan 2010-B10), Development of carbon nanocomposite material for lightweight vehicle]
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.