Investigation of elastic constants of polymer/nanoparticles composites using the brillouin spectroscopy and the mechanical homogenization modeling
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1502–1511, July 2013
How to Cite
Maurice, G., Rouxel, D., Vincent, B., Hadji, R., Schmitt, J.-F., Taghite, M. and Rahouadj, R. (2013), Investigation of elastic constants of polymer/nanoparticles composites using the brillouin spectroscopy and the mechanical homogenization modeling. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1502–1511. doi: 10.1002/pen.23397
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!