Morphology, crystallization, thermal, and mechanical properties of poly(vinylidene fluoride) films filled with different concentrations of polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1364–1373, July 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Sun, Y., Zeng, F., Chen, Y., Li, Q., Yu, B. and Liu, W. (2013), Morphology, crystallization, thermal, and mechanical properties of poly(vinylidene fluoride) films filled with different concentrations of polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1364–1373. doi: 10.1002/pen.23398
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11272108, 11102053
- Science and Technology Innovation Talents Special Fund of Harbin. Grant Number: 2012RFQXG001
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: HIT.NSRIF.2010070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!