Double-hydrophobic siloxane diblock copolymers: Synthesis, micellization behavior, and application as a stabilizer for silver nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1475–1486, July 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, H.-M., Cheng, H. and Luo, Z.-H. (2013), Double-hydrophobic siloxane diblock copolymers: Synthesis, micellization behavior, and application as a stabilizer for silver nanoparticles. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1475–1486. doi: 10.1002/pen.23400
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20406016, 21076171
- Nation Defense Key Laboratory of Ocean Corrosion and Anti-corrosion of China. Grant Number: 51449020205QT8703
- Fujian Province Science and Technology Office of China. Grant Number: 2005H040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!