Superimposed effects in high-shear-rate capillary rheology of polystyrene melt
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1563–1570, July 2013
How to Cite
Guan, W.-S. and Huang, H.-X. (2013), Superimposed effects in high-shear-rate capillary rheology of polystyrene melt. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1563–1570. doi: 10.1002/pen.23403
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11172105
- Guangdong Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: S2011010002085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!