Evaluation of two-stage process (refining and homogenization) for nanofibrillation of cotton fibers
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1590–1597, August 2013
How to Cite
Karande, V.S., Mhaske, S.T., Bharimalla, A.K., Hadge, G.B. and Vigneshwaran, N. (2013), Evaluation of two-stage process (refining and homogenization) for nanofibrillation of cotton fibers. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1590–1597. doi: 10.1002/pen.23413
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
- National Agricultural Innovation Project, Indian Council of Agricultural Research
- Synthesis and characterization of nanocellulose and its application in biodegradable polymer composites to enhance their performance. Grant Number: 417101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!