Covalently cross-linked and hydrophobically modified alginic acid hydrogels and their application as drug carriers
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1583–1589, August 2013
How to Cite
Wu, M., Ni, C., Yao, B., Zhu, C., Huang, B. and Zhang, L. (2013), Covalently cross-linked and hydrophobically modified alginic acid hydrogels and their application as drug carriers. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1583–1589. doi: 10.1002/pen.23415
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Science and Technology Support Program of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BE2012017
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11274092
- State Key Laboratory of Hydrology-Water Resources and Hydraulic Engineering, Hohai University. Grant Number: 2010490911
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!