Synthesis, characterization, and CO2 permeation properties of acetylene-terminated polyimide membranes
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1667–1675, August 2013
How to Cite
Kanehashi, S., Onda, M., Shindo, R., Sato, S., Kazama, S. and Nagai, K. (2013), Synthesis, characterization, and CO2 permeation properties of acetylene-terminated polyimide membranes. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1667–1675. doi: 10.1002/pen.23425
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Grant-in-aid 2005–2006 from the Research Institute of Innovative Technology for the Earth (RITE), Kyoto, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!