This paper is dedicated to the memory of Dr. Richard J. Farris.
Electrospun poly(ethylene oxide)/hydrated iron oxide/sodium alginate composite nanofibers with multi-functional properties†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1321–1326, June 2013
How to Cite
Moon, S. and Lee, J.-l. (2013), Electrospun poly(ethylene oxide)/hydrated iron oxide/sodium alginate composite nanofibers with multi-functional properties. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1321–1326. doi: 10.1002/pen.23431
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!