Synergistic effect of hindered amine light stabilizers/ultraviolet absorbers on the polyvinyl chloride/powder nitrile rubber blends during photodegradation
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1760–1769, August 2013
How to Cite
Chai, R.D. and Zhang, J. (2013), Synergistic effect of hindered amine light stabilizers/ultraviolet absorbers on the polyvinyl chloride/powder nitrile rubber blends during photodegradation. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1760–1769. doi: 10.1002/pen.23432
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
- Scientific Achievement Transformation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Numbers: BA2010017, Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!