Adhesion performance and surface characteristics of low surface energy psas fluorinated by UV polymerization
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 1968–1978, September 2013
How to Cite
Bae, K.-Y., Lim, D.-H., Park, J.-W., Kim, H.-J., Jeong, H.-M. and Takemura, A. (2013), Adhesion performance and surface characteristics of low surface energy psas fluorinated by UV polymerization. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1968–1978. doi: 10.1002/pen.23437
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Industrial Strategic Technology Development Program. Grant Number: 10031919m
- Development of Eco-friendly high-tech Chemical Material for Automobile, Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE, Korea)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!