Ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene fibers prepared using conical dies with varying dimensions
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 1910–1919, September 2013
How to Cite
Yeh, J.-T., Wang, C.-K., Zhou, Q., Zhou, H.-P., Tsai, C.-C., Lai, Y.-C., Tsou, C.-H., Chen, K.-N., Huang, C.-Y. and Lee, K.-C. (2013), Ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene fibers prepared using conical dies with varying dimensions. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1910–1919. doi: 10.1002/pen.23441
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Department of Industrial Technology, Ministry of Economic Affairs. Grant Numbers: 95-EC-17-A-11-S1-057, 96-EC-17-A-11-S1-057, 97-EC-17-A-11-S1-057, 99-EC-17-A-11-S1-155, 100-EC-17-A-11-S1-155
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 95-2221-E-253-008-MY3, NSC 99-2221-E-011-010-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!