Effect of EPDM-g-MAH on the morphology and properties of PA6/EPDM/HDPE ternary blends
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 1845–1855, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., Wang, W., Dou, R., Li, L.-p., Yin, B. and Yang, M.-b. (2013), Effect of EPDM-g-MAH on the morphology and properties of PA6/EPDM/HDPE ternary blends. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1845–1855. doi: 10.1002/pen.23445
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2012
- National Key Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB025902
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51273219, 50903050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!