Mechanical and crystalline properties of monomer casting Nylon-6/Sio2 composites prepared via in situ polymerization
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 1809–1822, September 2013
How to Cite
Xu, S., Zhao, X. and Ye, L. (2013), Mechanical and crystalline properties of monomer casting Nylon-6/Sio2 composites prepared via in situ polymerization. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1809–1822. doi: 10.1002/pen.23449
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!