Tailoring the crystalline structure of polypropylene parts molded through water-assisted injection molding: Effects of melt temperature and polymeric nucleating agent
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 1927–1936, September 2013
How to Cite
Wang, B. and Huang, H.-X. (2013), Tailoring the crystalline structure of polypropylene parts molded through water-assisted injection molding: Effects of melt temperature and polymeric nucleating agent. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 1927–1936. doi: 10.1002/pen.23458
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20874031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!